Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My first post...

Salam n hye there! ;)

Well..
This is my first post here n i'm still trying to get my grip on the workings of how to manage a blog.. So, sorry if my blog look quite messy.. but rest assured that I will update and upgrade my blog in near future..

I'm new to this blogging world n hope the readers can comment along as I progress through the ranks as a blogger.;) Your comments are very much appreciated..

err.. do i need to translate? ok lah...

Ini post pertama saya dlm blog ni.. Jd skang ni tgh nak explore sume2 yg ada dlm blogger ni.. Sebab 2 nmpk mcm x tersusun sgt, tp xpe, i'll update and upgrade my blog in near future..

So, sape2 yg dah bc, anda dgalakkan utk memberi komen utk sesama memperbaiki blog ini (ceh, mcm pe je).. segala komen anda amatlah d hargai.. ;)

Just that 4 now.. 1 July 2009 is my starting point to this blogging world.. Hope it will continue forever n ever n ever n ever........(looooooooong time..)

p/s what am i thinking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im honoured..
anyway, tahniah sbb da ada blog gak..
ini blog abg, jadi it is up to what u want to do with it.. decorate or pape la..

tahniah lagi.. hehe