Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Writer's block...

Writer's block is a condition, associated with writing as a profession, in which an author loses the ability to produce new work (Wikipedia).

Hmm.. i'm thinking i'm having a writer's block this past month or so..
It's not that i don't have anything to tell, but, the way of writing to tell that story is somewhat blurry to me...

Luckily i don't write for a profession, or else, i won't have any salary last month.. huu~

Last month and this month, many of my friends was and are getting married/engaged..
I fell happy for them and hope that their relationship is till the end and insyaALLAH being in heaven together also.. ameen.. :)
Deep in my heart, I felt a hint of jealousy.. hehe~

I'm in semester 3, 2009/2010 in IIUM now..
meaning that now I'm a 4th year a.k.a final year student after 5 years in IIUM..
I'm in the final year studies of Bachelor of Human Sciences (Psychology) with Islamic Revealed Knowledge (Honours)!
How fast time flies by...
So.. it's time for me to make sure that I graduated in time...
No play-play too much anymore...

Will I get a job after my graduation?
or
Will I pursue my studies?
or
Will I get a job first, then pursue my studies?

Only time will tell...

No comments: